Last Modified Date: 04/03/2023
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- directly from You;
- automatically when You use our Services; and
- from third parties.
Directly From You
To access and utilize our Services, we will ask You to provide us with some important information about Yourself. This information is either required by law, necessary to provide the requested Services, or is relevant for certain specified purposes, described in greater detail below. As we add new features and Services, You may be asked to provide additional information. We may ask You to provide us with one or more of the following categories of information:
- Identifiers, including name, company, telephone number, email address, shipping address, billing address
- Additional Information Subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80, including name, shipping address, billing address, and financial information
Information Automatically Collected When You Use Our Services
We may automatically collect information about You when You use our Services including the application. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics so that we can improve our Services. We may ask You to provide us with one or more of the following categories of information about You:
- Identifiers, such as cookies, IP addresses, and online identifiers
- Commercial Purchasing Information, including products or services purchased, obtained, or considered
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information, such as Your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, location, internal automations and system settings, cookies, clickstream, contents and location of sender or recipients during electronic communication, and time or date electronic communication was created, sent, or received.
Cookies and Other Similar Technologies
Cookies are text files that are sent by servers to web browsers and stored on Your computer. They tell us which parts of our Services You have visited so we can save Your preferences for future visits to our Services. Web beacons and pixel tags are images embedded in a webpage or e-mail for the purpose of measuring and analyzing usage and activity. Our Services, or third-party service providers acting on our behalf, may use web beacons and pixel tags to help us analyze usage and improve our functionality. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously provided by a user.
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell You how to prevent Your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify You when You receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please remember that if Your browser is set to not accept any cookies, You may not be able to use our Services or enjoy full functionality of the Services. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, You can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at <a href="http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
From Your mobile device, You can understand which third parties have currently enabled cookies and how to opt-out by accessing the Network Advertising Initiative's website at http://www.networkadvertising..... On iOS devices You may also select “Limit Ad Tracking” and on Android devices You may select “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” in Your settings.
Do Not Track Disclosure
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our Services. More information about the protection of Your privacy can be found in Google’s Data Policy: https://www.google.com/intl/en.... You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Information collected through Google Analytics is used to improve our website. For more information on Google Analytics, please go to: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
We use Facebook Pixel Tags to better measure, optimize, and retarget our marketing campaigns. More information about the protection of your privacy can be found in Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/about.... For information about Facebook pixel opt-out options, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217.
Information Provided by Third Parties
From time to time, we may obtain information about You from other parties, such as our affiliates, business partners, and service providers as required or permitted by applicable law. That information may be obtained online, offline, or through publicly available resources. We may combine this data with the information You provide, and other data we already have about You.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
Our primary purpose in collecting Personal Information is to provide You with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We generally use Personal Information to develop, operate, provide, and improve our Services; and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes. We may use Your Personal Information in the follow ways:
- To provide You with our Products and Services
- To fulfill Your transaction
- To respond to Your inquiries
- To comply with applicable law and legal requirements, including valid court orders
- To design, improve, and administer our Services
- To analyze trends and statistics regarding use of our Services
- To contact You regarding customer service and support
- To market our Products Services to You
- To protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities for any other purpose if we anonymize the data such that it no longer reasonably identifies You or Your household
HOW WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not sell, lease, rent, share, or otherwise disclose the Personal Information collected from our Services to third parties for monetary or other valuable consideration, unless otherwise stated below or with Your consent:
- Service Providers & Contractors. We may share Your Personal Information with service providers and contractors to perform tasks on our behalf and to assist us in providing our Services, including but not limited to internal and business operations, payment processing, security, and related services. Service providers and contractors may use the information only as necessary to provide the services to us and are contractually required to keep Your information confidential and secure.
- Business Partners. We may share Your personal information with business partners to provide You with a product or service You have requested. We may also share Your personal information to business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services.
- Advertising Partners. We may share Your personal information with third-party advertising partners. These third-party advertising partners may set Technologies and other tracking tools on our Services to collect information regarding Your activities and Your device (e.g., Your IP address, cookie identifiers, page(s) visited, location, time of day). These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other services) for purposes of delivering personalized advertisements to You when You visit digital properties within their networks, commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising.”
- Authorized Representatives. If another individual is managing Your account on Your behalf (for example, a wife managing the account of her husband), as authorized by You or as a personal representative under applicable law, that person can view all Personal Information about You in our Services.
- In the Event of Merger, Sale, Divestitures or Change of Control. We may transfer or assign Personal Information to an entity that acquires or is merged with us as part of a merger, acquisition, sale of ownership or assets, or other change of control.
We may share de-identified and/or aggregate analytics with third-party partners about how users interact with our Services, including usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality available through the Service.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
You have choices about how we use Your information. Please understand that if You choose not to disclose information to us, it may affect Your ability to use some features of our Services.
- Marketing. If You have supplied Your email address to us, we may further send You emails to provide You with information, to inform You of new events or content, to solicit Your feedback, or to keep You up to date on Us. You can opt out of our marketing and promotional communications at any time by following the opt out prompts on these communications. You also may ask us not to send You other marketing communications by contacting us as specified in the ‘Contact Us’ section below, and we will honor Your request. Please note that even after You are removed from our marketing lists, we may still send You non-promotional communications, such as responding to service requests.
We and our service providers may use information about Your interactions with our Services to predict Your interests and select the ads You see on and off our Services. This is known as interest-based advertising. In providing interest-based ads, we follow the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising developed by the Digital Advertising Alliance. For more information about interest-based advertising and how You can opt out, visit:
- Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.aboutads.info/choic...
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY AND WEBSITE AGE LIMITATIONS
Our Services are intended for use by persons aged 18 or older, and by Your use of our Services You affirm that You are at least 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If You are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact as to have the information deleted from our records. In any such event, a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 may review and request deletion of such child's personally identifiable information as well as prohibit the use thereof. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected the Personal Information of a child under 18, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Pratt.com values Your privacy and is committed to protecting Your information. We have appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in place to ensure the integrity and security of Your information. We undertake commercially reasonable efforts to guard against unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of Personal Information, which efforts You agree are sufficient, adequate and complete. In some cases, we cannot control, and are not responsible for, information that is shared about You. For example:
- Information You Share. Some of our Services may let You share information with others, such as via messaging and posts. Remember that when You share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines or otherwise further disclosed.
We keep Your Personal Information only as long as necessary to provide You with our Services and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of our Service, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes. We keep some of Your personal information for as long as You have a profile for our Services.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
In an attempt to provide increased value to You and our customers, our Services (including, without limitation, this Site and such features as email signups) may link to, or contain links for, third party websites that we do not control or maintain. These may include websites linked to products referenced on our Site or in advertisements on the Site. We are not responsible for the terms and conditions or privacy practices employed by any third party website accessible from our Site. These linked sites are only for Your convenience and therefore You access them at Your own risk, and we encourage You to read the privacy statements of all third-party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information while using such other websites. Nonetheless, Pratt.com seeks to protect the integrity of its Site and the links placed upon it and therefore welcomes any feedback on not only this Site, but also for sites that this Site links to (including if a specific link does not work).
Pratt.com is controlled and operated in the United States, and use of our Services is only intended for customers in the United States. If You are located outside of the United States, please do not use the Services. By providing any Personal Information to the Site or using our Services, all users, including without limitation users in the European Union fully understand and unambiguously consent to the collection and processing of such information in the United States, which may not be as protective or comprehensive as those in Your home jurisdiction.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
This section is applicable to residents of California. If You are a resident of California, You have certain rights described below. The following do not apply to individuals who do not live in California on a permanent basis, individuals we do not collect personal data about, or individuals for whom all of the information we collect is exempt from the statute.
Shine the Light Law
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law (California Civil Code §1798.83), California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (a) a list of the categories of Personal Information, such as name, e-mail and mailing address and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes; and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please contact us as set forth in the ‘Contact Us’ section below with a reference to California Disclosure Information. Please note that we are only required to respond to two requests per California resident each year under §1798.83.
California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA)
Rights under CCPA
Under CCPA, consumers have certain rights regarding their Personal Information, as described below.
- Right of Access: You have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, that we disclose to You the following information about You, limited to the preceding twelve (12) months:
- The categories of Personal Information that we collected about You;
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information;
- The specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about You;
- The categories of Personal Information that we disclosed about You for a business purpose or sold to third-parties; and
- For each category of Personal Information identified, the categories of third parties to whom the information was disclosed or sold.
- Right of Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete any Personal Information about You which we have collected from You, subject to exceptions within the law.
- Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt-out of the disclosure of Personal Information about You for monetary or other valuable consideration. However, we do not sell any Personal Information.
- Right to Opt-In: We do not have actual knowledge that we collect, share, or sell the Personal Information of minors under the age of 16.
- Right to Limit Use and Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information: You may request specific limitations on further sharing, use, or disclosure of Your Sensitive Personal Information that is collected or processed for “the purpose of inferring characteristics about a consumer.” However, we do not collect or process Sensitive Personal Information for this purpose.
- Right to Correction: You have the right to request that we maintain accurate Personal Information about You and correct any Personal Information about You which we have collected from You, subject to exceptions within the law.
If You would like to exercise Your rights, please refer to the below Section “Consumer Requests.”
- Right to Non-Discrimination: We may not discriminate against You because You exercise any of Your rights under the CCPA, including, but not limited to:
- Denying goods or services to You;
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to You; or
- Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
You may request to exercise Your data access, deletion, or correction rights by contacting us as described in the ‘Contact Us’ section below.
To help protect Your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify Your identity before processing Your request. If You request access to or deletion of Your Personal Information, we may require You to provide any of the following information: name, date of birth, email address, telephone number, or postal address. When You make such a request, You can expect the following:
- As required under applicable law, we will verify Your identity. You will need to provide us with Your email address and full name. We may ask for additional information if needed.
- We will confirm that You want Your information accessed, corrected, and/or deleted.
- We will confirm our receipt of Your request within 10 days. If You have not received a response within a few days after that, please let us know by contacting us at the webpage or phone number listed below.
- We will respond to Your request within 45 days upon receipt of Your request. If necessary, we may need an additional period of time, up to another 45 days, but we will reply either way within the first 45-day period and, if we need an extension, we will explain why.
- In certain cases, a request for access, correction, or deletion may be denied. For example, if we cannot verify Your identity, the law requires that we maintain the information, or if we need the information for internal purposes such as providing Services or completing an order. If we deny Your request, we will explain why we denied it and delete any other information that is not protected and subject to denial.
You may designate an authorized agent to request any of the above rights on Your behalf. You may make such a designation by providing the agent with written permission, signed by You, to act on Your behalf. Your agent may contact us as described in the ‘Contact Us’ section below to make a request on Your behalf. Even if You choose to use an agent, we may, as permitted by law, require:
- The authorized agent to provide proof that You provided signed permission to the authorized agent to submit the request;
- You to verify Your identity directly with us; or
- You to directly confirm with us that You provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request.
Categories of Personal Information that May Be Sold, Shared, or Disclosed
Sources of Collected Information
Categories of Third Parties to whom Personal Information May Be Sold, Shared, or Disclosed
Business or Commercial Purpose of Selling, Sharing, or Disclosing Personal Information
Identifiers – including name, telephone number, email address, shipping and billing address, cookies, IP address
Directly from You; Automatically when You use our Services; From Third Parties
Additional Information Subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80 – including name, shipping and billing address, and financial information
Directly from You; From Third Parties
Commercial Purchase Information – including products or services previously purchased, obtained, or considered
Automatically when You use our Services
Internet or Other Electronic Information Activity – including IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, location, internal automations and system settings, cookies, clickstream, contents and location of sender or recipients during electronic communication, time or date electronic communication was created, sent, or received.
Automatically when You use our Services
By regular mail:
Pratt Retail Specialties, LLC
Attn: eCommerce Department
3760 Southside Industrial Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30354